Within Lot 5 Urban and Regional Development services will be provided in areas relevant for the urban and regional development as well as the Just Transition Mechanism7, including but not limited to, the following sub-sectors: regional and urban development, urban buildings and social infrastructure, economic development and disaster risk management and social and affordable housing.
Horizontal services required within the scope of the framework agreement include:
- Policy formulation support
- Needs assessment
- Project pipeline building
- Developing investment programmes & portfolios
- Supporting the preparation and review of strategic planning documents and efforts
- Supporting the preparation/review of the project documentation and restructuring project ideas and improving their financial viability
- Project Implementation and Procurement Support
- Institutional Capacity Building and Change Management
- PPP project and transaction advisory support
- Climate action – adaptation.