EIB Advisory Services (EIBAS) activities inside and outside EU-28
Lot 2 Energy
Lot 4 Smart Growth, Social Infrastructure and Horizon 2020
Duration: 4 years for both lots (2016-2022)
Total value: 12 million Euro (Lot 2), 6 million Euro (Lot 4)
Client: EIB (European Investment Bank)
Within the Lot 2 Energy, NTU is successfully implementing high-quality assignments in the following sub-sectors: power generation, transmission & distribution networks, oil & gas, energy efficiency, renewable energy. NTU provide targeted support which target the following areas:
- preparation and review of the complete project documentation (i.e. among others, technical feasibility including option analysis, cost benefit analysis, environmental impact assessment, climate risk and vulnerability assessment, institutional viability, and procurement strategy),
- implementation (e.g. preparation and review of detailed designs and tender documents, support over implementation of construction works),
- monitoring and verification of project results,
- preparation for funding and feasibility studies (e.g. sector strategies, master plans, project screening, pre-feasibility, national tariffs, unit cost studies etc.).
- the analysis of horizontal issues, such as the development of methodological guidelines, model project approaches, PPP-grant blending or State-aid issues.
With regard to Lot 4 Smart Growth, Social Infrastructure and Horizon 2020, the services provided target several sub-sectors including: R&D/Innovation, ICT, Health, Education, Regional and Urban Development. They entail the provision of expertise such as:
- Support the preparation of projects / programmes and horizontal activities (e.g., elaboration of studies and capacity building, knowledge creation and dissemination)
- Analysis of horizontal issues, such as the development of methodological guidelines, model project approaches, PPP–grant blending or State–aid issues.
Horizontal services required within the scope of the framework agreement include:
- Project Preparation Support
- Project Implementation Support
- Capacity building, knowledge creation and dissemination
- Provision of advice on regulatory matters
- PPP project and transaction advisory support