Within Lot 4 Smart Growth, Social Infrastructure, EUROPE2020 and SMEs access to Finance the services will be provided to support the preparation of projects / programmes and horizontal activities in areas relevant for smart development and Horizon Europe, including but not limited to, the following sub-sectors: research, development (R&D) and innovation, information and communication technologies (ICT), health, education, and training.
Horizontal services required within the scope of the framework agreement include:
- Project Preparation Support
- Project Implementation Support
- Provision of advice on regulatory matters
- PPP project and transaction advisory support
- Support to counterparty banks and other financial intermediaries
- Capacity building to end beneficiaries
- Establishment of networking platforms and events
- Initiate and support public policies to improve access to finance for SMEs
- Market assessments for climate adaptation and mitigation technologies.