NTU: EU Framework Contracts
20th of September, 2022
We look back at our success in leading Frameworks for the European Union
Summer is officially over in Denmark. At NTU International, we are ready and excited for new challenges. In expectation of the FWC SIEA 2023, we are looking back at our success in leading Frameworks for the European Union. NTU has dedicated a lot of time and resources to EU framework contracts, and we are proud of all the experiences acquired so far. Over time, NTU International became highly specialized in various development sectors across the World, including Innovation, Energy, Climate, Transport, Environment, Sustainable Infrastructure Development, Good Governance, Health, Democracy, Human Rights, Migration and many others.
We are committed to continue supporting Team Europe in their new initiatives and innovative strategies for sustainable development inside and outside of the European Union.
Below we present an overview of the 15 framework contracts led by NTU in the past 5 years with a total value of these FWCs of above 180m EUR:
- 4 LOTs under the Framework Agreement to Support the Activities of the EIB Project Advisory Support Team: Lot 1: Transport, Lot 2: Environment and Energy, Lot 3: Healthcare, Lot 4: Programme Management Support, 2020 - 2024
- 2 LOTs under the FWC to EASA international cooperation activities: Lot 1: Aviation related consultancy in support to International Cooperation activities, Lot 2: Events management, promotion and logistics support to EASA International 2020 - 2024
- FWC to support of EASA international cooperation activities - Lot 1: aviation consulting and training services including project management and logistical support, 2016 – 2020
- 2 LOTs under the Framework agreement to support EIB advisory services (EIBAS) activities inside and outside EU-28 - Lot 2: Energy, Lot 4: Smart Growth, Social Infrastructure and Horizon 2020, 2016 - 2022
- Framework Contract Consultancy services for the Transport Sector, 2017 - 2021
- 2 LOTs under the Framework Contract Consultancy Services for the Urban Development, Water, and Solid Waste Sectors Lot 1 – Urban Development, Lot 2 – Water, and Solid Waste, 2018 - 2022
- 3 LOTs under the Framework contracts for consultancy services in the environment and regional development sectors – Lot 1: Water & Water Supply, LOT 2: Solid Waste, LOT 4: Agro – Industry, 2016 - 2020